|

Saint Andrews Church






     State : Himachal Pradesh

     City : Dalhousie
Saint Andrews Church


St. Andrew's Church commonly known as the Church of Scotland was built in the year 1903 at Baloon by Protestant Christians. The foundation stone was laid by the Raja of Chamba for building the New Church, on 17 February 1899, in the presence of reverend Dr. M'Clymont who had come from Scotland. The Church building is in good condition, recently a brick boundary wall has been erected around it to save the building from mischief mongers.